I’m doing a private beauty sale this coming Saturday and I thought I’ll just open it to MAKEUP PAPARAZZI readers
Beauty brands going on sale include: Armani, Cilabo, Diesel, Lancome, Ralph Lauren, Sephora, SK II, Swedish Skincare, etc.
• Diesel Fashion Bags going at 50% discount!
• Assorted Nail Art Stickers – 3 for $5
• Star Lash False Lashes – 3 for $15
To RSVP for the event, please visit the event page on Facebook.
Alternatively, you can email me to indicate you’re coming
Was going through my stuff the other day, as I am in the midst of renovating my home, and I am thankful that my obsession with facial masks has depleted over the months, as I reminded myself constantly I CANNOT buy any more masks until I finish 1/2 of what I had accumulated in a year’s time. And this is what’s left: (I’m super proud ‘cos it used to be more!)
Quite a bit are gift contributions from friends who traveled. It’s the easiest thing to get me – something I would use eventually – although I can’t bear to use the Hello Kitty ones Till today, I still enjoy using my Beauty Diary Masks the most.
My Top 3 Reasons on Why You Should Use Facial Masks
1) Hydration is essential for all types of skin – be it oily, dry, normal, combination, or sensitive. You need to ensure your skin is hydrated constantly, to prevent accidental breakouts from dehydration.
2) Convenience – All you need to do is to put one on your face after you have cleansed it. You can continue to watch TV, surf the net or do DIY manicure/pedicure. Just remember not to use it in an air-conditioned room because you will end up sucking the moisture away from your face instead.
3) Easier Application of Makeup – Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself! Make sure you have 15 minutes for a facial mask application after you get out of the shower, and after you remove your facial mask, just dab your face gently with a tissue paper to absorb the excess mask juice… and then you can instantly apply your makeup primer (put sunscreen if you are going out in the sun), and the rest of the makeup… you will discover that the makeup goes on smoother and you will have a natural radiant glow as well
p/s. For best results, exfoliate your face before using the mask as new skin absorbs the nutrients better and faster! Just make sure you are using the right facial foam or scrub for your skin type! And in case you are wondering, I try to use a facial mask 2 to 3 times a week It can be more but just make sure you don’t go broke doing so…
THE MAKEUP PAPARAZZI
I’m not exactly a fan of Hello Kitty, but I’ve always been fascinated with how the brand has been associated with everything else in the world, and not forgetting makeup! And it’s just too bad that Sephora Singapore doesn’t carry this range of Hello Kitty makeup that Sephora US does, or else I will surely go crazy shopping… I would die to own any of these:
Hello Kitty Noir Eyeshadow & Lip Gloss Palette
Hello Kitty Noir 5-piece Brush Set - Ruby
Hello Kitty Graffiti 5-Piece Brush Set
Hello Kitty Graffiti Bag
Glittercute Collection Made With Swarovski Elements
I hate to say this, but packaging can really make a difference… and I secretly think that is the real reason why women like to purchase makeup!
THE MAKEUP PAPARAZZI
Tired of rubbing away repeatedly till the last stain of mascara is gone? Afraid of wrinkles forming due to improper ways of removing eye makeup? ” Oh I have sensitive eyes. The remover I am using now, stings my eyes “
Here is a list of my top 3 coolest eye makeup removers that promises to remove without hard work yet moisturises on the go!!
Make Up For Ever Sens’ Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser
I simply adore this cleanser. Great smell and gentle to my eyes. The most waterproof eye makeup is not a threat to this amazing cleanser. Just apply the product to cotton pad and leave the pad on your eyes for 5secs before wiping away. The makeup just melts! Your eye area is moisturised and refreshed after the wash.
Retailing at $42.
Lancome BI-FACIL- Double Action Eye Make-Up Remover
Well, this is another product that is gentle for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Shake and use. It takes away waterproof eye makeup easily without the creamy effect. It feels like Loreal Lip and Eye Makeup Remover though. Loreal owns Lancome so you might get the catch now? :p Well, as long as it works
Retailing at $48.
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes and Lips.
Dissolves waterproof eye makeup without stinging your eyes. The non oily formula aids in prevention of milia seeds. If you are not using too heavy waterproof eye makeup, the efficacy of the product is sufficient to thoroughly cleanse gently.
Retailing at $39.
So take your pick to a hassle-free eye makeup removal regime. Fret not about putting on too advanced or thick eye makeup formulas because of these great cleansers! Enjoy
THE MAKEUP PAPARAZZI